We’re committed to keeping up with your foreign national clients’ needs. That’s why we’re pleased to announce some important enhancements to our high-net-worth foreign national (HNWFN) market program! Updates include:
- The minimum global net-worth requirement has been lowered to $1 million (from $2 million) for eligible clients.
- Eligible foreign nationals currently residing in the U.S. for at least five consecutive years under specific visas and/or awaiting approval of a green card are not subject to the $1 million global net-worth requirement.
- Symetra variable universal life is now also available for juvenile cases.
- Basic underwriting qualification requirements for eligible clients have been updated:
- A visa is not required for citizens of countries participating in the U.S. Visa Waiver Program.
- For citizens of Mexico, a border crossing card is acceptable if the card is not expired. A copy of a border crossing card and a valid passport must be provided with the application.