Full Charge Bookkeeper
Experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper to work in our Jenkintown office – 25-30 hours per week.
- Pay bills weekly, including scanning and online filing
- Pay agent commission checks weekly, including scanning and online filing
- Input credit card expenses, file receipts, and reconcile for multiple accounts
- Review and enter banking data daily, and reconcile for multiple accounts
- Process payroll bi-weekly with HR
- Bookkeeping/Accounting experience 3+ years
- Accounting or business degree preferred
- Must have strong computer skills – Word, Excel, Email, Scanning, Accounting Software
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- QuickBooks experience preferred
Resumes can be sent to Colette Tomeo, Executive Vice president: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life at Premier Brokerage Premier Brokerage Services is a full service, nationally renowned insurance brokerage firm dedicated to providing stellar customer service to our producers. As our mission is to be an essential partner with our producers and their administrative teams, we seek employment candidates who have the dynamic skills and abilities to meet that goal. We look for qualified applicants who have excellent problem solving and communications skills, strong technical and organization skills, and enjoy bringing creativity to their daily role. We seek to attract, develop and retain talented individuals who are committed to excellence. All employees are encouraged and empowered to share their ideas with the team, to build on our successful business model. Our company boasts a positive and professional work environment, with old fashioned family values. As the most valued assets of our organization, our employees are empowered to make decisions and take risks while building long-lasting, solid relationships. All staff members share in the profits of the corporation with monthly bonuses based on production. In return, we ask for integrity, high performance, and a willingness to go the extra mile to offer exceptional service to our producers. Compensation and Benefits Premier Brokerage offers competitive compensation and a variety of benefits to employees.
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Healthcare Plans
- Life, Disability and Accidental Death Insurance
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental)
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care & Non-reimbursed Medical
- Retirement Savings (401k)
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
- Paid Time Off for Community Service
- Flexible scheduling and summer hours programs to promote life-work balance
Hiring Practices We are an equal opportunity employer, providing opportunities for all people without regard to gender, citizenship, military status, ancestry, race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, disability or veteran status. Applicants can expect to submit a current resume, complete an employment application, take several pre-employment skill tests and meet with current staff members during employment interviews. Resumes can be sent to Colette Tomeo, Executive Vice president: email@example.com.