Case Design Specialist
Premier Brokerage Services, a full service, nationally renowned insurance brokerage firm, is looking to add another experienced Case Design Specialist to our team. We cater to top tiered advisors in the industry who specialize in high net worth clients. Our areas of expertise include annuities, life insurance, impaired risk, estate planning, and retirement planning.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who has proven skills with running life and annuities illustrations.
Essential Duties and Tasks
- Work directly with our in-house Sales Reps to establish positive and professional relationships with our top tier advisors. Extensive product and insurance carrier knowledge needed to provide advanced case design.
- Provide knowledgeable sales support to advisors with accurate illustrations, reports, and other sales tools. Expertise with carrier software is an important component, as well as the ability to research new products and product concepts.
- Work with Case Managers in our New Business Department on illustrations and customer service as needed.
As with all Premier Brokerage employees, Case Design Specialists are expected to work well with their teammates to offer the highest level of customer service to our producers. Communication, collaboration, and creative problem solving are daily activities. Employees are also given the training and tools to grow their individual skills to work independently with confidence.
Work remotely, or in our Philadelphia or Miami office.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience; Full benefits including PTO, 401k, STD, LTD, Life Ins, Positive and professional work environment.
Send resumes to Colette Tomeo, Executive Vice President: email@example.com.
Life at Premier Brokerage Premier Brokerage Services is a full service, nationally renowned insurance brokerage firm dedicated to providing stellar customer service to our producers. As our mission is to be an essential partner with our producers and their administrative teams, we seek employment candidates who have the dynamic skills and abilities to meet that goal. We look for qualified applicants who have excellent problem solving and communications skills, strong technical and organization skills, and enjoy bringing creativity to their daily role. We seek to attract, develop and retain talented individuals who are committed to excellence. All employees are encouraged and empowered to share their ideas with the team, to build on our successful business model. Our company boasts a positive and professional work environment, with old fashioned family values. As the most valued assets of our organization, our employees are empowered to make decisions and take risks while building long-lasting, solid relationships. All staff members share in the profits of the corporation with monthly bonuses based on production. In return, we ask for integrity, high performance, and a willingness to go the extra mile to offer exceptional service to our producers. Compensation and Benefits Premier Brokerage offers competitive compensation and a variety of benefits to employees.
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Healthcare Plans
- Life, Disability and Accidental Death Insurance
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental)
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care & Non-reimbursed Medical
- Retirement Savings (401k)
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
- Paid Time Off for Community Service
- Flexible scheduling and summer hours programs to promote life-work balance
Hiring Practices We are an equal opportunity employer, providing opportunities for all people without regard to gender, citizenship, military status, ancestry, race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, disability or veteran status. Applicants can expect to submit a current resume, complete an employment application, take several pre-employment skill tests and meet with current staff members during employment interviews. Resumes can be sent to Colette Tomeo, Executive Vice president: firstname.lastname@example.org.