Effective Nov. 14, 2022, Lincoln is announcing pricing updates to Lincoln TermAccel® Level Term (2019) which will maintain competitiveness in key cells. Lincoln TermAccel® life insurance offers an entirely electronic, streamlined interview process with fully automated underwriting and no APS requirement.
The reprice includes remaining a “top 5 carrier” in the following non-tobacco, core cells for 10, 15, 20-year term durations:
- Face amounts of $500k – $999k for ages 55+
- There will be premium increases only
For states that are approved at rollout, there is a 30-day transition period which begins on Nov. 14, 2022, and ends on Dec. 14, 2022. During the transition period:
- New applications received and applications currently in underwriting will automatically receive the lowest rates available.
- For policies already issued, Lincoln will accept a written request to change to the Lincoln TermAccel® (2019) – 11/14/22 rates.
- For policies already placed, Lincoln will not allow rewrites to the Lincoln TermAccel® (2019) –11/14/22 rates.
- For states approved after rollout, the above will automatically apply based on the availability date. Lincoln TermAccel® (2019) is not available in New York.
The following riders are available on all versions of Lincoln TermAccel® (see state availability):
- Accelerated Benefit Rider
- Waiver of Premium Benefit
- Children’s Level Term Insurance Benefit Rider