Effective February 11, 2019, Lincoln is pleased to announce pricing improvements to Lincoln TermAccel® Level Term which will improve competitive positioning in key cells.
Lincoln TermAccel® offers an entirely electronic, streamlined Tele-App process with fully automated underwriting and no APS requirement.
- Goals of the reprice include being a “top 3 carrier” in the following non-tobacco core cells for all term periods ages 30-60 and face amounts of $250,000 – $1,000,000
- Premium updates include decreases only
For states that are approved at rollout, there is a 30-day transition period which begins on February 11, 2019, and ends on March 13, 2019. During the transition period:
- New applications received and applications currently in underwriting will automatically receive the lowest rates available. A request to use the lower rates will not be required. If the application had been submitted with premium using higher rates the difference will be automatically refunded.
- For policies already issued Lincoln will accept a written request to change to the Lincoln TermAccel – 02/11/19 rates.
- For policies already placed Lincoln will not allow rewrites to the Lincoln TermAccel – 02/11/19 rates.
- For states approved after rollout, the above will automatically apply based on the availability date. Lincoln TermAccel is not available in New York.
The following riders are available on all versions of Lincoln TermAccel:
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider
- Children’s Term Insurance Rider
- Waiver of Premium Rider