Introducing Reprice on PL Promise Term Life Insurance
As of April 16, 2018, PL Promise Term life insurance just got more competitive. Check out our new premiums, plus other great news. You can rely on Pacific Life to deliver consistent, competitive pricing and automated, simple solutions.
- Premium decreases focused on achieving top 3 premium ranking in the following areas:
- 25-year term duration
- Select risk class
- Applicants age 50-69, any risk class, leveraging our new PL Smooth Sailing fluidless underwriting program
- Continued competitive strengths in the following areas:
- Competitive Substandard pricing (+20% per table vs. the traditional +25%)
- Competitive Monthly Premium mode (monthly premiums)
The new PL Promise Term rates go into effect beginning April 16, 2018. A 60-day transition period from April 16, 2018 through June 14, 2018 is provided.
A request to use the lower rates is not required and any premium received with an application using the higher rate will automatically be refunded.
|April 16, 2018 through June 14, 2018||From April 16, 2018 through June 14, 2018 the lower of the prior and new PL Promise Term rates will be issued for:
|June 15, 2018||
Don’t forget about PL Smooth Sailing Underwriting – a predictable alternative to today’s unpredictable fluidless offerings!
A straightforward application/underwriting process with no credit scores or ‘Black Box’ scoring. We guarantee the client will not have the fassle of an additional insurance exam/lab if the client meets the clearly stated qualification requirements. If your client qualifies, be sure to click “yes” to PL Smooth Sailing when submitting the ticket on PL Express App!
- Client’s age nearest birthday 50-69
- Amount of life insurance coverage applied for and inforce with Pacific Life must be less than or equal to $500k
- Comprehensive physical and blood work available from the applicant’s personal physician in the last 18 months
- Must us PL Express App for PL Promise Term for initial phase
As of April 16, 2018, the reprice for PL Promise Term are approved in all states (except NY).