UNMATCHED income potential
STRONG downside protection
John Hancock’s new Accumulation IUL is now an even more competitive product for all cash accumulation scenarios. With unmatched income potential, greater downside protection and the unique benefits of the John Hancock Vitality Program, the new Accumulation IUL delivers more value for you and your clients.
- Much improved retirement income potential
- Strong downside protection in lower return years
- Updated indexed account options
- The John Hancock Vitality program which offers valuable rewards and discounts for living healthy
MALE AGE 45, BEST RISK CLASS, 7 YEARS OF 80K PREMIUM, 20 YEARS OF INCOME
|COMPANY||INCOME||TARGET||DISTANCE TO BEST|
|NEW! John Hancock AIUL ’18||$177,234||$31,563||–|
|John Hancock AIUL ’17||$140,011||$31,454||-21%|
State Approvals and Illustration System
Please refer to the state approval map for most current state approvals. JHIllustrator will be updated as states are approved.
New Business and Underwriting Information
Accumulation IUL ’18 has improved in most all scenarios for your clients. As way of transition, the older Accumulation IUL ’17 product will continue to be offered through May 28th (see full transition dates below).
If you have a pending case in New Business, we encourage you to run an Accumulation IUL ’18 illustration to see if your client will benefit from the new product’s improvements. If you wish to have the Accumulation IUL ’18 policy issued, a revised illustration is required.
Applications for Accumulation IUL ’17 will continue to be accepted until May 28, 2018, provided the following requirements are met:
May 28, 2018
- Note that if the policy is to be trust-owned, at a minimum the insured’s signature is required on the application by this date.
- If seeking an Informal Offer, the John Hancock home office must receive an Accumulation IUL ’17 illustration signed by the insured and owner, and a tentative underwriting decision must be obtained by this date.
- If seeking a Formal Offer, the John Hancock home office must receive an Accumulation IUL ’17 application signed by the insured and owner by this date. An illustration on the case is also required.
- For a Term Conversion, the John Hancock home office must receive a Term Conversion application signed by the insured and owner by this date.
- For NY replacements, the John Hancock home office must have received an Accumulation IUL ’17 application signed by the insured and owner in addition to a fully executed New York Definition of Replacement (NB4082NY), Notification and Authorization (NB4084NY), and Important Notice Regarding Replacement (NB4081NY).
July 16, 2018
- John Hancock must have provided a final underwriting offer, received all administrative requirements to issue the policy, and received all administrative requirements to issue the policy, and received confirmation to proceed with the 1035 Exchange (if applicable).
Please consult John Hancock’s Internal Replacement Guidelines if you have a client considering replacing their existing John Hancock coverage.