We are pleased to announce new, lower rates for our 20-year Term product in all states. The new rats are highly competitive. For insureds rated Standard or better, ages 30-55, in the $500,000 and $1,000,000 bands, our rate are lower than our competitors in most cases.
We’re also excited to share that our program offering the possibility to add Long-Term Care Services Rider (LTCSR) at conversion through a streamlined process has been extended for qualified insureds.
- Applications can be submitted beginning Monday, June 18, 2018.
- Applications must be signed June 18, 2018 or later to automatically receive the new rate. Applications signed prior to this date will be given the new rate through a critical amendment. The policy will not be issued with the new rates and commissions will not be paid until this amendment is received in good order by Life New Business.
- Illustrations reflecting the rates will be available beginning June 18, 2018.
New, lower rates for BrightLife Term 20 Series 157 policies for insureds rated Standard or better, between ages 30-55, in the $500,000 and $1,000,000 bands will be available for sale on June 18, 2018.
- Applications received by AXA and pending underwriting approval at the time of the reduction will automatically receive new rates.
- The new rates will be made available to these applicants through a Critical Amendment to the application to be signed at policy delivery. Click here to view a sample of this amendment.
- The policy will not issue and commissions will not be paid until this amendment is attached.
- In New York and Pennsylvania, a conforming quote reflecting the improved premium will be required. The policy will not issue and commissions will not be paid until this is received by AXA.
- For approved cases that have been printed and mailed, an amendment will be added to the case. As with other outstanding delivery requirements, compensation will be recovered in 45 days if the requirements have not been received in good order by Life New Business.
- On June 18, 2018, all BrightLife Term Series 157 Term 20 cases that have been underwriter approved or recently issued, that are still within the delivery or free-look period (whichever is applicable), will need to submit the following requirements to request reissue with the new reduced rate:
- AMICA form
- Return the policy (or provide a statement that the policy was lost or destroyed)
- New premium quote/illustration (as applicable)
Term Conversion requesting LTCSR – Program Update
This limited time conversion program for eligible policies has been extended to December 31, 2018! Not only can your client qualify for lower cost term insurance through this rate reduction, but clients that meet program requirements are eligible for consideration to add the Long-Term Care Services Rider at the time of conversion subject only to a streamlined LTCSR questionnaire with no additional medical requirements.
Eligible Term policies with register dates between September 15, 2017, and December 31, 2018, will allow for the addition of the LTCSR at the time of the conversion subject to the insured’s ability to perform Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), no indication of cognitive impairment, and no prior declination for long-term care coverage (all as reflected in the answers to the questioned in the streamlined LTCSR questionnaire).
- Term policy must be rated Standard Plus or better
- Maximum Face Amount which may be converted under this campaign is $3,000,000
- Term Conversion must take place after the first, but not beyond the 5th policy anniversary (as measured by register date)
- Age at time of conversion: 20-60