Effective July 1st, Secure Survivor GUL II will be re-priced and renamed. Premiums will be increasing from 21% to 26% depending on funding scenario, age, gender, underwriting class and face amount. On average you can expect an increase of:
- 21% for level pays
- 23% for 10-pays
- 26% for single pays
This change is specific to Secure Survivor GUL II only. This does not affect our single-life product Secure Lifetime GUL 3.
While we strive to hold Secure Survivor GUL II product rates steady, the long standing interest rate environment continues to put pressure on the industry. To ensure we stay focused on our commitment to deliver higher value to both you and your clients, a price increase is necessary.
The current Face Amount Cap of $5,000,000 remains in place. This cap is under review. If the cap changes, we will communicate it at a later time.
Note: AG Secure Survivor GUL II will be renamed Secure Survivor GUL II. There are no product feature changes.
- The repriced product – Secure Survivor GUL II (July 2018) – will replace AG Secure Survivor GUL II effective on July 1, 2018.
- Applications received on June 30, 2018 and after will automatically receive the new Secure Survivor GUL II (July 2018) rates.
- In order to receive the old rates, applications must be received by 6/29 and issued by 7/28. Otherwise, new rates will apply.
- An application for AG Survivor GUL II that results in a Secure Survivor GUL II (July 2018) policy requires a dated and signed illustration for Secure Survivor GUL II (July 2018).
- Applications received on June 30, 2018 or after cannot be backdated to June 29, 2018 or prior.
- All states, excluding NY