Are your clients looking for additional death benefit coverage? We’re offering clients an opportunity to purchase up to $1 million in extra Symetra Protector IUL coverage without full underwriting!
What is the Symetra PIUL Extra Coverage Program?
If your clients have purchased up to $3 million of fully underwritten Symetra permanent life insurance within the last two years, they can purchase an additional Symetra Protector IUL policy for up to $1 million in coverage with limited underwriting.
Nov. 1, 2019, through March 31, 2020
- Available product: Symetra Protector IUL
- Maximum additional death benefit coverage: $1 million
- Clients ages 60 or younger who have been issued a fully underwritten Symetra permanent life insurance policy (or policies) within the past two years at a Standard rate class or better can qualify for the program.
- The face amount of the new Protector IUL policy must be less than or equal to the face amount of the existing Symetra permanent policy(ies).
- The new policy ownership and the insured must remain the same as the existing Symetra permanent policy(ies).
- Symetra will request an MIB, MVR (motor vehicle record), and Rx script check.
- Approval of the additional Protector IUL policy is subject to the acceptance and delivery of the following:
– Part I and Part II applications
– IUL supplemental application
– Protector IUL illustration
– Program transmittal form and cover letter
– Payment of first modal premium