We’re excited to announce we’ve lowered our Protective® Classic Choice term prices once again. And with longer-term periods, more flexibility, and faster technology, we’re also making short-term business easier and more innovative.
We believe products should be easy to understand and easier to recommend. That’s why we continue to improve our term product to maximize its value for clients everywhere:
- Our lower prices put us in the #1 spot 54% of the time for monthly scenarios and 48% for annual premium scenarios. (Please note, iGo defaults to annual premium quotes. Be sure to change to monthly premium quotes to see Classic Choice term’s most competitive rates.)
- 35- and 40-year term periods make us one of only three carriers in the market to have level term coverage for up to 40 years.
- Protective Velocity, our suite of digital solutions, makes submission to commission even faster and easier.
- For paper business: applications must be signed and received on or before January 31, 2023.
- For electronic ticket business and direct writers: applications must be signed and received on or before February 14, 2023.
- Any application in Underwriting on January 17, 2023, may choose the version of the product (old or new) but will retain the rates they are initially quoted unless otherwise requested up until the case has been approved.
- This reprice includes Protective Classic Choice term products sold in New York.
We are also pleased to announce that the Waiver of Premium rider and Accidental Death Benefit rider are now available with Protective Classic Choice term in New York.
In addition to these updates, we also want to announce our policy fee for Protective Classic Choice term and Protective Classic Choice term in New York is no longer commissionable, effective January 17, 2023.