We’re excited to announce that effective, April 25, 2016, we are reducing our Term rates! This applies to many of our ages and risk classes. There are no premium increases with this re-price.
April 25, 2016
- New rates are available and approved in all states.
- All new Term applications processed on this date, or after, will automatically receive the new lower rates. A request to use the lower rates will not be required.
Cases pending on April 25, 2016
- Applications in underwriting will be issued with the new Term rates, unless the previously higher rates are specifically requested.
- No new application or quotation is required.
If September 2015 rates are desired:
- April 22, 2016 is the last day applications can be signed.
- May 23, 2016 is the last day that applications can be received in our Home Office.
Policies still within the examination period (COD, Offer or Shortage)
- The previous higher rates will be used for policies still within the examination period (COD, Offer or Shortage).
- If new Term (April 2016) rates are desired, simply indicate this with the delivery requirements and submit the correct premium amount. New data pages will be mailed to the client.
- Backdating is allowed to save age per current backdating rules.
- All states have approved the new April 2016 rates.