Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America is a leading provider of life insurance and annuities. As a subsidiary of Allianz SE, the largest company in the diversified insurance industry with over $150 billion in assets, Allianz offers a strong balance sheet reflective of a disciplined investment approach that is focused on stability, reliability, and long-term results.
- An Accumulation-Focused Index UL product Benchmarking in the Top Percentile for Accumulation and Distribution Sales.
- Innovative Index Lock and Auto Lock Features which allow Policyowners to Control and Optimize Market Volatility.
- Multiple Index Allocations, Crediting Methods, and Bonus Options.
- Added Protection Option via Supplement Term Rider.
- Premium Deposit Fund
- Experience as a Leader in the Premium Financing Markets.
- Aggressive Underwriting which allows Preliminary Reviews.
- $5,000,000 of Internal Retention when Capacity is required for Jumbo Cases.
Allianz has maintained enviable cash reserves and a strong operating margin, despite continued economic turbulence. Their financial strength has earned Allianz consistently high ratings from independent rating agencies:
Consult your Premier Sales & Case Design Team to explore how Allianz may complement your clients’ Diversified Insurance Portfolio.