On September 27, 2021, Pacific Life Insurance Company is adjusting rates for PL Promise Term, a product specifically designed to serve the death benefit protection needs of the broad market consumer (household incomes of $50K to $250K).
Rates have been updated to be more competitive. A 60-day transition period is provided.
Have you looked at PL Promise Term lately? The next time you’re running a term quote for your clients, consider the competitive pricing and easy, all-digital experience of PL Promise Term with PL Swift Sailing accelerated and PL Smooth Sailing fluidless underwriting programs.
Targeted “Sweet Spots”
- Top 3 for 98% of preferred no nicotine risk classes (Preferred Best, Preferred, Select) across all terms, faces, ages, and genders
- Top 3 for 98% of all Preferred No Nicotine risk class combinations for 25- and 30-year terms
- Top 3 for 100% of Preferred No Nicotine rate class combinations for face amounts less than $100K
- Top 3 for majority of combinations, including 88% of all no nicotine rate class combinations across all terms, face amounts, ages, and genders and 100% for $500K face or higher and ages 45and older
- Up to $2M in coverage with no medical exams with PL Swift Sailing accelerated underwriting
- Substandard risk class pricing (+20% per table vs. the traditional +25%)
- Monthly Premium mode (monthly premiums)
- eCapabilities and digital solutions resulting in shorter cycle times and higher placement rates
- New AboutMe Online Health History tool provides another option for gathering health history information
The new PL Promise Term rates go into effect beginning September 27, 2021, for all states except NY. Cases that are issued (for delivery) through November 25, 2021, automatically receive the better of the old and new PL Promise Term rates. No request is necessary. This date provides a 60-day transition from our new rate launch date. Cases that are issued after this date receive the new PL Promise Term rates.
PL Promise Term can be quoted on Winflex Web, IXN, VitalTerm, iPipeline, and Compulife.
The Power of Pacific
The quality of your term life insurance carrier matters. Go with one you can trust.
- Mutual Holding Company: Focused on long-term interests of policyowners
- Award Winning Customer Service: Dalbar Insurance Service Award winner
- Ethical Conduct: One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Financial Strength: 95 out of 100 COMDEX