New Improved Rates on Select-a-Term for $500,000+ Cases
The higher bands on Select-a-Term, our flagship product, just got more competitive nationwide and in New York! Check out our new, market-leading premium rates on face amounts of $500,000 and above plus other great news.
Here’s how strong we are in the higher band market ($500,000 and above):
- Nationwide, nearly 90% of the premium rates rank in the top 3 and over 70% of the premium rates rank #1
- In New York, over 90% of the premium rates rank in the top 3 and nearly 80% of the premium rates rank #1
More exciting news on Select-a-Term:
- Highly competitive in our target cells
- No change to rates for lower bands
- No rate increases for any cell
- Leading rated case pricing
Select-a-Term offers a unique mix of flexibility and reach:
- Guaranteed level term coverage for 18 durations, including 10-year and 15 through 30 years and now a 35-year term, with renewable coverage until age 95 for older clients
- Select-a-Term remains convertible to the earlier of age 70 or the end of the level term period
- Extended conversion eligibility to the full suite of AGL and US Life products for the first 8 years for 10 year term durations, or the first 10 years for term durations of 15 years and greater
- A competitive conversion credit feature, where a portion of the term premium is applied to the new permanent policy. This feature is available under the same conversion eligibility rules.
- New Select-a-Term rates will be available on July 3, 2017
- Applications issued or conditionally issued prior to July 3, 2017 will automatically receive the old rates
- Applications issued or conditionally issued starting July 3, 2017 or later will automatically receive the new rates
- Reissue requests to new rates will not be honored
- New applications submitted to replace existing inforce coverage with the new rates will not be honored within 90 days of the existing coverage going inforce
AG Quick Ticket Special Considerations
- Effective July 3, 2017, new Select-a-Term rates will be available
- Any tickets in “draft” on July 3, 2017 must be restarted
- In all cases, policies issued or conditionally issued July 3, 2017 or later will always receive the new rates
Fast Quotes on Rapid Rater
Instant rate quotes for all classes and durations are available on Rapid Rater and Rapid Rater on Mobile, or http://eStation.americangeneral.com for more information.
Select-a-Term is available on Winflex Web and Winflex Desktop. The new rates will be available starting July 3, 2017.
Built for Speed
We continue to offer you and your clients the full-service term package. Our technology can help speed the submission process. Check out our simple online process to submit cases – AG Quick Ticket, Visit www.AGQuickTicket.com for more information and to get started.
As of July 3, 2017, the new rates for Select-a-Term are approved in all states.
Attend one of the training webinars to get the latest information.