Effective July 16, 2018, Lincoln is pleased to announce pricing improvements to Lincoln LifeElements Level term (2017) which will solidify competitiveness in key cells at ages 55+ for face amounts of $500,000+ and expand competitiveness at ages 30+ for face amounts of $1,000,000+.
- Goals of the reprice include expanded “top 3 carrier” positioning in the following redefined non-tobacco core cells for all term periods:
- Ages 55 and above for face amounts of $500,000 and above
- Ages 30 and above for face amounts of $1,000,000 and above
- Premium updates included decreases only
- There will be no pricing updates to the Lincoln TermAccel at this time
For states that are approved at rollout, there is a 60-day transition period which begins on July 16, 2018 and ends September 14, 2018. During the transition period:
- New applications received and applications currently in underwriting will automatically receive the lower of the two rates available. A request to use the lower rates will not be required. If the application had been submitted with premium using the higher rates, the difference will be automatically refunded.
- For policies already issued, Lincoln will accept a written request to change to the Lincoln LifeElements Level Term (2017) – 07/16/18 rates.
- For policies already placed, Lincoln will not allow rewrites to the Lincoln LifeElements Level Term (2017) – 07/16/18 rates.
- For LincXpress Tele-App Cases, a complete ticket and required solicitation forms must be received within the same transition period outlined above.
- For states approved after rollout, the above will automatically apply based on availability date.
The 2017 product has not been filed at this time in Alaska, Massachusetts, and new York since they have not approved the use of PBR/2017 CSO.
Click here to see the availability grid.
Illustrations for Lincoln LifeElements Level Term (2017) – 07/16/18 will e run on Lincoln DesignIt Illustration System (v41.0 D). If you have an active internet connection, the software will automatically update to include the new rates on July 16, 2018. If you need to download the Lincoln DesignIt illustration system, it will be available on the Lincoln producer websites or from Field Office Technicians.
The following riders are available on all versions of Lincoln LifeElements Level Term:
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider
- Children’s Term Insurance Rider
- Waiver of Premium Rider