Effective February 11, 2019, Lincoln will introduce an update to the Lincoln WealthPreserve® IUL (2017) product. The 2/11/19 version of this product will not be available in New York.
TAKE ANOTHER LOOK—You’ll find improved premiums, including carry premiums and premiums to guarantee to the earlier of 40 years or age 90. It’s more competitive and offers more to clients.
Valuable guaranteed protection with flexibility for life’s changing needs.
Guaranteed financial protection
- Extended guaranteed death benefit protection for up to 40 years or to age 90 (whichever comes first)
- Guaranteed positive interest crediting with a guaranteed floor of 1% in all years
- A guaranteed minimum indexed account cap of 8.75% for the first 10 policy years
- Guaranteed cap reduction protection in years 11-14 means surrender charges are waived if the indexed account cap is reduced to 6% or lower
- Access to cash value through loans, with guaranteed interest loan charge rates for the duration of the policy
- Index performance tied to the S&P 500 Index (excluding dividends)
- New! guaranteed 55% Multiplier (Index Credit Enhancement) to enhance upside potential
- Cash value extends coverage period
Flexibility to keep up with your clients’ changing needs
- Policy value growth linked to S&P 500 Index performance and with the 1.00% guaranteed minimum crediting rate, gains are never lost due to poor market performance
- A simple approach to death benefit guarantee catch-up premiums means your client’s can pay the intended premium at any time and keep their death benefit guarantee intact
Secure the added protection of a living benefit
- Choice of chronic care riders
- Lincoln LifeAssure® Accelerated Benefits Rider4 provides a no upfront cost benefit with a discounted benefit upon qualification of a permanent chronic illness
- Lincoln LifeEnhance® Accelerated Benefits Rider4 provides access to a known benefit amount for an additional cost, upon qualification of a permanent chronic illness
New business applications will be accepted on February 11, 2019 in all states (except New York).
Lincoln WealthPreserve® IUL (2017)-02/11/19 will replace Lincoln WealthPreserve® IUL (2017)-02/12/18. There is a 60-day transition period which begins on February 11, 2019 and ends on April 12, 2019.
- For the replaced products, formal applications must be signed, dated and received in good order in Lincoln’s home office by the end of the transition period to qualify. For LincXpress® Tele-App Cases, a complete ticket and required solicitation forms must be received.
- For pending business or policies already issued, Lincoln will accept a written request and a revised illustration to change to the Lincoln WealthPreserve® IUL (2017)-02/11/19.
- For policies already placed, normal internal replacement guidelines apply. Rewrites will not be allowed.
More detailed information on Lincoln WealthPreserve® IUL (2017)-02/11/19 will be available in the Lincoln Life Leader launch announcement on February 11, 2019.