Effective January 11, 2021, Lincoln is announcing pricing updates to Lincoln TermAccel® Level Term (2019). Lincoln TermAccel® offers an entirely electronic, streamlined interview process with fully automated underwriting and no APS requirement.
- The majority of core cells, for all term durations, ages 30 – 60 and face amounts of $SOOK – $1M, will rank in the top 5 compared to key competitors.
- Preferred Plus class will remain ranked mainly in the top 4 – 8 compared to key competitors.
- Premium updates will be a mix of both decreases and increases.
For states that are approved at rollout, there is a 30-day transition period which begins on January 11, 2021 and ends on February 10, 2021. During the transition period:
- New applications received and applications currently in underwriting will automatically receive the lowest rates available.
- For policies already issued, Lincoln will accept a written request to change to the Lincoln TermAccel® (2019) – 01/11/21 rates.
- For policies already placed, Lincoln will not allow rewrites to the Lincoln TermAccel ® (2019)- 01/11/21 rates.
- For states approved after rollout, the above will automatically apply based on the availability date. Lincoln TermAccel ® (2019) is not available in New York.