John Hancock’s Protection VUL just got even stronger, with 10-pays and level-pays more competitive than ever. See how it compares.
Now one of the best VU Ls for 10-pay scenarios
Male 55, Preferred, $500,000 death benefit, guaranteed through age 100, 6% gross ROR
Protection VUL ’21 assumes paying $17,300 and earning Gold Status guarantees through age 101. Competitor information is current and accurate to the best of our knowledge as of April 2022. The data shown is taken from an illustration. It assumes a hypothetical rate of return and/or current interest crediting rate and may not be used to project or predict investment results. Unless indicated otherwise, these values are not guaranteed. We urge you to show your clients a basic illustration showing the impact of 0% and maximum sales charges and/or the guaranteed interest crediting rate and the impact it will have on policy cash value and death benefit.
And that’s not all!
In addition to competitive premiums, look at several additional strengths Protection VUL offers:
- Enhanced target premiums on certain funding scenarios
- No investment restrictions to maintain the age-100 guarantee
- Strong growth potential through a diverse range of investment options
- Comprehensive living-benefit coverage for protection against the unexpected
- Additional savings and rewards for healthy living with John Hancock Vitality
– Try illustrating the Bronze Guarantee and see how guaranteed premiums can only go down when clients engage in Vitality PLUS
– Average 7% higher targets for policies that elect Vitality PLUS