Show your survivorship clients how our newly repriced Protection Survivorship UL continues to stand out against competitors — making it a clear choice for customers seeking:
- Industry-leading pricing, especially for short- and single-pay scenarios
- Strong no-lapse guarantees with attractive cash value potential, particularly compared to guaranteed SUL products
- New! Added flexibility with our Preliminary Funding Account, which allows a single, upfront payment without causing the policy to become a modified endowment contract (MEC)
May 27, 2022 deadline:
- If seeking an informal offer — the John Hancock home office must receive a Protection SUL ’19R illustration signed by the insured and owner, and a tentative underwriting decision must be obtained by this date.
- If seeking a formal offer — the John Hancock home office must receive a Protection SUL ’19R application signed by the insured and owner by this date. An illustration on the case is also required.
- For a term conversion — the John Hancock home office must receive a term-conversion application signed by the insured and owner by this date.
July 22, 2022 deadline:
- By this date, John Hancock must have provided a final underwriting offer, received all administrative requirements to issue the policy and received confirmation to proceed with the 1035 Exchange (if applicable).
Protection SUL has been approved in all states except California, Guam and New York.