For clients who want strong tax-deferred cash value accumulation potential with downside protection, show them the compelling solution our enhanced Accumulation VUL can offer, including:
- Industry-leading cash value accumulation and retirement income potential for younger-age clients, featuring new 7702 tax rates
- New cash value enhancement rider that allows higher early cash value potential
- Expanded range of indexed account allocation options — new Base Two Year Capped Indexed Account with 16% cap and High Capped Indexed Account with 11.25% cap
- Broad, diversified portfolio offerings, including the Lifestyle and Managed Volatility Portfolios as well as access to TOPS® ETF Portfolios
- Additional savings and rewards for healthy living with John Hancock Vitality
See the income potential compared to top VUL competitors
Accumulation VUL ‘21 has been approved in all states except CA, DE, FL, Guam, NY, ND and SD.
New business and underwriting information
The new Accumulation VUL ‘21 prospectus is now available for download via JHSalesHub.com. Please note: whenever an Accumulation VUL prospectus is used, it must be accompanied by a John Hancock Variable Insurance Trust (JHVIT) prospectus and applicable supplements.