Introducing BrightLife® Grow, Series 159, our flexible, new product designed to address protection, accumulation, and business needs. Equipped with many of the great features belonging to BrightLife® Grow, Series 155, BrightLife® Grow, Series 159 also takes advantage of new features including a streamlined suite of indexed options, concurrent availability of the Long-Term Care ServicesSM Rider and Cash Value Plus Rider on the same policy, and more. To improve upon our product positioning in our illustration systems, we have upgraded illustration defaults. In addition, growth cap rates on certain IUL products are being updated as well.
Enhancements you need to know about:
- Streamlined indexed options — So your clients don’t have to sort through numerous options to maximize upside potential of the policy.
- Long-Term Care Services Rider now available on the Cash Value Plus Rider (CVPlus), which reduces surrender charges if the policy is fully surrendered during the first 8 years.
- Higher caps — Our strong caps just got better, since we increased the performance cap to 10.5%
- Improved compensation payout on CVPlus!
- Performance — Our competitive caps and indexed options may help clients build additional cash value more quickly to supplement retirement income or fund business incentive programs.
- Flexibility — The flexibility to diversify with a combination of index-linked options for cash value growth potential. Clients get 100% of any positive returns, up to a cap, and are protected against any negative returns with a 0% floor.
- Applications can be submitted for BrightLife® Grow, Series 159 beginning September 10, 2018, in approved states and must be signed September 10, 2018, or later. Illustrations are available beginning September 10, 2018, via WinFlex and Aegis Web. Aegis Desktop will be delivered during the week of September 10, 2018.
- The illustration enhancements are effective immediately.
- Updated growth cap rates will be effective October 16, 2018, for segments beginning on November 15, 2018.