Your Best Run Yet!
Hit the slopes with new Term Life Answers rates
With highly competitive rates for 10T, 20T and 30T your clients will cruise to victory with our new performance pricing. Better yet, with leading conversion rates prior to 75, Fit underwriting credits and Age-Last-Birthday rates you can hit the slopes with conditions in your favor.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Effective February 1, 2018, we’re ready to adjust our ski goggles and hit the trail with competitive Preferred Plus Age-Last-Birthday rates
- Take a special look at the 10T, 20T and 30T rates where you’ll find performance pricing
- Approved in all states except Oregon. Oregon is pending state approval. Not available for sales in New York
- Transition rules: Applications signed February 1, 2018, and later will get the new rates. Any pending applications in-house with an application signed prior to February 1, 2018, and the Agent/Broker wishes to have the new rates will need to contact the Underwriting department
Here’s where our TLA gets the most momentum:
- Preferred Plus and Preferred Nontobacco
- 10-year Males and Females; ages 35-60
- 20-year Males and Females; ages 35-60
- 30-year Males and Females; ages 30-45
Here’s why Mutual of Omaha is your #1 carrier for life
- Top Accelerated Death Benefit for Terminal Illness rider features up to $1,000,000
- Leading conversion opportunities prior to age 75
- Competitive Fit underwriting credits to keep your clients at Standard up to age 75
- Age-Last-Birthday rates
Great features to provide a cool ride for clients – we can help you maintain an edge in the term life marketplace.